The intuitive design process is when I design and create a piece of work with minimal input & involvement from the client. It works by me meditating on them, what they like, and what they need. Then I intentionally choose the colors palette, materials, and design layout based on what I see in my mind’s eye.
Picture based designs are when I choose a color palette and design style based on a picture. This can be a picture of YOU, a painting you like, an aesthetic you’d like to follow, your vision board (yes, and we can add intention for manifesting your goals), pretty much any photo that you connect with and would like to embody.
* Under no circumstance will I replicate someone else’s work. Do not send me a picture of jewelry that someone else made from Pinterest or any other site. I won’t do it.
All items are made to order.
During our initial consultation, we’ll discuss what the client would like, their measurements, and any ideal colors, materials, and design choices. From there I’d offer a price for the entire service. After we discuss shipping details I’ll offer the final price after shipping costs.
The creation process begins after I receive full payment and shipping information. I’ll draw out a design, go shopping, and then all the magic happens! Please give me about two weeks to complete and ship the final product.
* If you’d like for me to set a particular intention over your product, such as protection or glamour, let me know! This is done at no extra cost.
If you'd like to work with me just send me an email! Serious inquiries only.
We gotta work together to get measurements if you want a comfortable fit, babe. Great thing is that I can walk you through taking your own measurements. It’ll take patience and we can join a video call to make sure everything’s right if we have to.
If you don’t have measuring tape, a string and a ruler will work as well.
Payment plans are available for pieces starting at $80. Clients can pay in two installments: half deposit for me to begin and half to buy the finished product. Clients who opt for this payment plan will not receive the finished product until I receive the full payment.
* All garments are handmade and take time and energy to complete. The average time for me to complete and ship an order is about TWO WEEKS.
* Prices vary depending on materials, time, energy, and shipping costs. Get your exact price during our initial consultation.
* Non-crochet items may be completed and shipped within at least two weeks of ordering.
* Crochet items may take at least three weeks to be completed depending on the garment.
magical + fashionable
Made to order with 3 standard sizes: 1, 2, and 3 inches long. *The mini tumbled stones have been hard to come by so they're currently off the table*
Malas, mantra beads, and rosaries- all 100% handmade. *Price may vary based on material and style.*
miscellaneous items are made by request, so if you'd like something special then email me!
These are STARTING prices! Depending on what you want the prices may rise. These details will be discussed during our free consultation.
cute + comfy + sometimes very sexy
cozy + snugly + take months to make + are sooo worth it.
Twin sized are $370 + Queen size is $500 + King sized are $800. Baby blankets start at $200
Offered in chunky, granny square, and traditional
mini skirts are $50 + midi skirts are $60 + maxi skirts are $70
Custom design and fit summer tops. Not a bikini.
and netted market bags for $25
100% cotton two-piece bikini set
Prices are approximate and subject to change.
If you have any concerns or curiosities don't be shy! I'm more than happy to answer any questions you may have.
Virginia, United States